1. “Armor of God” Bible Study – Starting Monday, July 11th, at 7pm at the North Campus, Meeting Room 3, this Bible study for women is a great way to stay connected through the summer and grow deeper as well. Kendra Lamb is leading it and if you want to know more Services about it you can contact her at Kendra_lamb@verizon.net
2. Hungary Missions Team – The team will be returning on Sunday, July 10th. Please pray for safe travel and that they are able to begin to rest well as they return from their work in wholesale nfl jerseys Gyor.
3. Financial Health – As a church we are in a healthy financial position, thanks to your faithful giving. However summertime can cheap nba jerseys be a difficult time financially as many people travel, attendance dips and with it giving as well. Please remember your church throughout the summer, even if you can’t be with us, and help us to remain healthy with your tithes and offerings. And remember you can give through the website or Northgate app using the Kindred application, or set up regular giving accounts. Thank you!
4. Welcome to Genesis Conference Superintendent, Pam Braman – Pam and her husband, Marshall have arrived and are beginning the process of getting settled in and established. We continue to pray for God’s richest blessing upon them as they do so.
5. PrayerWalk – One of the ongoing outcomes from the “Love Does” series of last fall is our weekly PrayerWalk. oakley outlet Consider this a personal invitation to come to North Campus on Wednesday evenings at 6:00pm. We meet just outside the office entrance. Weather permitting, we walk and pray for about an hour. We pray for our community, for GCC, and for all kinds of needs and situations that we are aware of. Contact Pastor Greg at email@example.com for more info.
6. Summer’s Best Two Weeks – Registrations are coming in for SB2W and we are excited about this new youth cheap Oakleys sunglasses event! It will take place in August, and that’s going to come fast. If you are interested in signing up a young person, or in volunteering, please visit our website northgatefmc.com, or contact Sean Donnellan, our Youth Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Ministry Opportunity – We have an fake ray bans immediate need for volunteers to provide transportation for student(s) either to or from ESL (English as a Second Language) class on Tuesday evenings. Please contact Pastor Patti for more information. email@example.com or 585-967-7273.
8. Celebrate Recovery Picnic – For anyone interested in enjoying some great fellowship and in learning more about Celebrate Recovery. The picnic will be Thursday, July 14th, 6:00pm at the North Campus Pavilion. Bring a dish to pass and join us.
9. New Chapter Begins for the South Campus – Pastor Gloria will be leading our new liturgical service, called “Arbor House,” beginning at South Campus Sunday, September 11th at 10:00am. Be sure to keep this new and exciting ministry in your prayers, as the Arbor House team plans and gets ready for their fall launch.
10. Quotable Quote – “You can have a truckload of truth, but if it isn’t delivered with love, it is meaningless.”
1 Corinthians 13:1 “If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.”
The following groups meet on specific Saturdays. If you have an interest in any of these groups, please call the church office at 343-4011, or just show up at the appropriate time and place. Any cheap jordans online of these groups will be glad to meet you.
1st Saturday Men’s Fellowship (men of all ages)
First Saturday of cheap ray ban sungalsses each month, 7:30AM
Video Sermons, Discussion and Prayer
Led Cheap Jerseys From China by Steve Clemm
North Campus, cheap nba jerseys Meeting Room 3
Prayer Shawl Ministry (all ages)
Second Saturday of each month, 10:00AM
Knitting, Crocheting, Discussion and Prayer
Led by Helen Morelli
North Campus, Meeting Room 3
Northgate Book Club (women of all ages)<br cheap nfl jerseys />
Second quo Saturday of each month, 10:30AM-noon
Northgate Women’s Book Club meets from September – April. If you love to read and discuss books, this group is for you. Newcomers are welcome. If you have any questions contact Patti Chadwick at, firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-297-3009.
Meets at 444 Ellicott Street
DivorceCare Begins 1/21/17
This special weekly support group is led by a person who understands what divorced or separated people are experiencing, who can help you learn to deal with the past and to look forward to rebuilding your life. Led by John Chadwick. Please call the church office at 343-4011, or go to, – for additional information please go to “DivorceCare Info” to learn more. Thank you.
North Campus, Meeting Room 1
Saturday Night Live (all ages)
Meets After our Evening Worship Service
Led by Waylander, Kathy Hyde and Chip Green
North Campus, Meeting Room 3